The Remington Carriage Museum will be reopening on Saturday, June 20, 2020. Click on the link at the bottom of this page for our full update.
Canada Day: Remington 25th Anniversary Celebration
The Remington Carriage Museum will host the annual Canada Day Party in the Park.
Our theme this year is "Remington 25," celebrating the museum and its 25 years of operation.
- 9 a.m. - Pancake Breakfast
- 1 p.m. - Carriage Parade / Opening Ceremonies
- 2 p.m. - Special Horses tour
- 3 p.m. - Special Shop demonstration
- 4 p.m. - VIP tours of the museum
- 6 p.m. - Family Carnival (bouncy castle, petting zoo, carriage rides, music, food, games, face painting, and more!)
- 8 p.m. - Outdoor movie
- 10:30 p.m. - Fireworks
Fees: This is a free event; however some activities will require a fee.
No registration required.